vinyl window seal, bottom sash

A quick learner from ohio says:
the part i'm looking for is a weather seal that slides in a channel on the lower edge of a vinyl replacement window - it appears to be a semi rigid rubber or plastic, sits at the outside edge of the sash, silhouette is round with a small lip at the bottom, like a Q.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds somewhat similar to our 58-053, or maybe 58-055, but I can't be sure. Carefully compare these samples to your own to see if either can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)