weather stripping 22.5"
guide for crank 14.5"
bottom operator 7.75"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0044.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0045.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. Looks like you need a new casement window hinge, but that's about all I can see from your photos. It's similar in design to our 36-048. Look it over and see what you think.

I will need clearer pictures of everything else you need. We will need one photo of the operator removed from the window, one clear picture of the track, and for the weatherseal we will need you to remove a small and undamaged sample and show us a photo of the end profile. I'm afraid it's not possible to ID weatherseal if it's damaged or still installed. 

A quick learner from Kodiak AK says:
Attached are pictures of crank (which I don't need-for reference)
Track (4)
Hinge (4)
Weather stripping (50 ft)

I have added dimensions and quantities needed. Let me know if you need more info.

Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named track.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect! We can definitely work with these. Looks like your operator uses a 39-529 slider, which is specifically designed to work with our 39-528 track. As for the hinge, I am still confident our 36-048 can work. The design is a little different but as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time then they should be fine.

Finally, for the weatherstripping, consider our 58-170B. I think this is a newer version of yours, which may not be made anymore. 

Let me know what you think!

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.