vinyl/plastic glazing for aluminum windows

A home owner from Manassas, Virginia says:
My parents need to replace the vinyl/plastic glazing in several aluminum sliding windows but don't what to get. We don't know the manufacturer of the windows, but I did find a label on one window that read HS-C25 Series 500. I believe the house was built in the 1980's. I have attached pictures from different angles.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard making out the glazing in your pictures. The most important angle is the one shown in your second picture, but it's a little blurry. To get started, though, take a look at our 55-158-6 and 55-157. Make sure to compare their dimensions to your sample. If neither match, please send another picture of its profile. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)