wall spacer for sliding drawer/shelf

A home owner from Dearborn Michigan says:
Hi. I'm trying to locate a white spacer that was attached to the inside wall of the pantry cabinet. It held up the sliding drawer.
Name--MEPLA on bottom front and

these numbers on the back:
Right side--600.010
08.25 and
Left side-- backwards 2
99 in a circle with lines (kind of starburst)

User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this part, but our 32-334 may be a possible replacement. Carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own part and see if this could work. At this time, we only have it in black, but we can have it made up in white, if you wish. Just let me know!
A home owner from New York says:
I am looking for the exact part Mepla 600.010 08.25 beige. Mine broke in the same spot as pictured above. Is the SWISCO part 32-334 a comparable replacement part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

While it appears to be a close match, we cannot confirm whether or not it will work as a replacement for the MEPLA 600.010.08.25.

We have not heard back from the person who made the initial post in this thread in regards to using it as a substitute.
A quick learner from Allentown, PA, United States says:
I'm looking for the same Mepla piece. Apparently, they are not making it anymore. The hole measurements to attach to the cabinet are the same as your 32-334, however, the space between the cabinet wall and the drawer rail is 1" vs your 1 1/4". Do you have a spacer that is 1" in depth?
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, how about our 32-339? This has a 1" depth. Could that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)