wardrobe closet door wheels

A quick learner from Goleta CA 93117 says:
The image posted shows two matching wheel housings; one with broken plastic wheel. Both are in bad shape and I would like to find replacements for both.

The housing is roughly 1.25" (wheel to top) and 1.5" (side to side)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  closet door wheel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mounted wheel.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your roller looks a lot like our 23-233 for mirror doors. Take a look and see how our dimensions match up to yours. Your installation tabs look a little wide compared to ours, which measure 3" between the screw holes. If yours are wider, you may need to drill a new hole but be careful not to hit the mirror. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from Goleta CA 93117 says:
CASEY:
The image that shows the two door wheels slips into the housing bracket shown attached to the mirror. The width of the wheel housing that slips into the bracket screwed into the mirror is 1-5/8" across,

What I would like to accomplish is to be able to not replace the bracket screwed into the door and simply replace the wheel housing itself; although I do not have a problem purchasing the complete 23-233 roller. Your video does not demonstrate the 23-233 so I cannot compare the reverse or back view of the 23-233 roller.

If you do not have match any thoughts would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Keith
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Keith, you can switch out the inner housing if you'd like, but you'll need to purchase the entire 32-233 roller. This won't necessarily be easy since removing the inner housing from a new roller is a pretty tight fit. Also confirm the dimensions of your inner housing match ours, which is about 1-5/8" wide by a hair over 1/2" thick. Thank you! 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.