wardrobe sliding door roller replacement

A home owner from California/NYC says:
I am searching for a comparable match to this wardrobe sliding door roller. The roller's markings are:

"Roll Master", EZ Roll HDWR MFG CO., Westbury, LI, NY.

The offset is 1 1/2
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
A home owner from California/NYC says:
I found a "Rear Bypass Hanger, 1-1/2" Offset" on your SWISCO website under "shop."
Dah! I can't believe I didn't look there first. I just didn't believe I would actually find one so easily. Sorry to have bothered you...I ordered one from SWISCO! Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, great! I was just about to recommend our 23-178 before I saw your followup. I'm glad you were able to find it! If you ever need anything else, let us know and we'll be happy to help as best as we can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.