weather seal on the bottom of a Simonton single hung widow and with window part number

A handy person from Michigan, USA says:
I need to purchase new gasket materials.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1721.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather seal.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I cannot identify what kind of weatherstripping you have based on these photos. In order to help, I will need you to remove a small, undamaged sample and show me a clear shot of the end profile.

I know that your old seal is falling apart and getting an undamaged sample is easier said than done, but it's the only way we can help. The video below will clarify exactly what we need.

A handy person from Michigan, USA says:
width of insert is 0.189" and connected to a piece that is 0.4" wide. the bulb is 0.375 to 0.4375". best pictures I could get.

Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! This first photo is perfect.

Since the "T" insert is .189", my recommendation would be the 58-182. Look it over and see what you think!

Profile of 58-182
Profile of 58-182

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.