weather strip inquire

A contractor from USA says:
Hello, i am in search of weather strips for this door.
The technician on site told me the gap that the weather strip slides into is 1/4inch, and appears to be of the wool type seal.
There is a 3/8th gap between the two doors that is currently not sealing because the strip is worn.
i also need a face plate but he did not get the measurement so i will take a long throw and a short throw.
I also need two bottom seals for both doors. the doors are 36 inches wide.
the door manufacturer is tubelite. please email me a quote with part numbers so i can place my order. my name is tom with Tk Maintenance.
thank you
User submitted photos of commercial door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think we can help with this. We are actually currently working on a replacement sweep for this door, and hope to have it available soon. I will let you know when we have it in our catalog!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 40-001, Dark Bronze Door Sweep.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.