weather stripping Milgard French Doors

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
This is the profile of a Milgard, Woodclad, Woodcore, 2006, Double French Door, Inswinging. It is the strip that goes around the whole frame.
I have 2 sets of double french doors and 1 single door with the same stripping facing west, where rain storms and sun come from. It seems like the sun melted the plastic, and caused leaking during a strong rain storm.
1. Do you have an identical product?
2. Do you have a product that will work?
Thanks,
Isaac
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for your weather strip, but we do have the 58-173 push in bulb seal. That might work for your door. Please compare our photos and measurements to your sample to confirm.

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:

Is it possible to get a small piece to try if it fits?

Thanks in advance,

Isaac

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, Isaac. I'm afraid we aren't able to provide a sample of the 58-173. I recommend looking over our dimensions to confirm if it will make a good match.

Profile diagram of 58-173
Profile diagram of 58-173
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.