weather stripping for a Stanley metal door

A quick learner from seattel says:
Where can I find black weather stripping for a stanley metal door?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I believe you need the 58-008 Weatherstripping, which comes in three different colors: white, beige, or bronze. Unless you have a black door, one of these colors should match. Let me know what you think. 

A home owner from lockport says:
how do i find the right weather stripping for my door it looks like the lockside, but it has one more egde on it that goes into the wood side of the fram door grove. the door is abour 30 years old.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
I installed the weather stripping replacement kit from Swisco on my front entry door, and it went great, but now there is daylight showing from the doorknob down to the threshold. There also seems to be a little more "give" when I push on the door from the inside. My other Stanley doors have an extra-dense foam "block" at the bottom of the weatherstripping on the handle side, but it's missing on my entry door. Could this be causing the daylight gap? Can I order one of these foam blocks? (Are these blocks "corner seals"?)
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting. You said you had this same foam block on your other doors. Could I see a couple of pictures? That will help us find a good replacement.
Sure thing! Attached are five images. (door1) interior view of entry door after installing new magnetic weather stripping. (door2) close-up of bottom of stripping on handle side. (door3) exterior view of stripping. (door4) existing foam "block" on other stanley steel door (door5) an additional seal on hinge side.

I checked the new stripping on the exterior side, and it does make solid contact with the door all the way around. There are no physical gaps, but daylight is showing through the stripping itself, if that makes sense.

Thanks for your help!
User submitted photos of door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for the images. These are a huge help. We are researching a possible replacement, but before we can go any further, can you tell me what color you would be interested in: white, beige, or bronze?
White would work best.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect! We are currently working on bringing that possible replacement in. I will let you know as soon as they are online and available to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Okay, please see our new 58-184 and let me know if you think this could work for you.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.