weather stripping for an exterior door with a 1/4" kerf

A home owner from Roswell, NM says:
My front door circa 1980 is in need of new weather stripping. The door has a one quarter inch (1/4") kerf and I can't find any kerf weather stripping that is wider than 1/8". Do you all have any that would fit? If not, do you have any suggestions for replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210329_165352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210329_165409 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210329_165414.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have this exact part. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! 

Do you have a wood door? If you do, I suggest our 58-169 which installs using nails instead of pushing into a slot. I think it would work well as a substitute if you do indeed have a wood door. If you have any further questions just let us know! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.