weather stripping for metal awning sunroom windows

A home owner from St Petersburg, Fl says:
2 types. v shaped goes on window sash and the other style goes on the window frame itself
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We are here to help! To better assist you in finding the proper part could you send us some measurements and photos and a detailed description of what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)