weather stripping or bug shield?

A quick learner from ma says:
half inch flat surface on top.half inch deep and 1/4 inch wide with 4 barb like sides that press into the screen groove. does any one know wwat its called? Or where to buy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but before we can make a recommendation I'd like to see what you have installed now. Specifically, I'd like to see a sample removed, and from an angle that clearly shows its end. If you can provide dimensions, that would also be a huge help.

As for nomenclature, it really depends. Every manufacturer likes to use something different. "Bug flap" is a common term, but "weatherstripping" can also apply.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)