weathershield channel balance

A handy person from Naples, Fl. says:
The balance spring is marked 32R, BSI and a small PG. The overall length of the spring balance is 34 3/4 (thirty four and three quarters of an inch) or 882mm.
It is fitted to a Weathershield Wood tilt sash. The window is 11 years old.
The balance has a metal push down cord brake.

I also need weatherstrip for this window. The weatherstrip is for the center, between the two sashes. It fixes into a narrow slot and has two surfaces, one is a brush and the other appears to to be a soft cord.

Dan
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
In order for us to recommend you the most accurate replacements, we would need to see some photos of the hardware in question removed from the window. We also would like for you to provide the measurements and dimensions of the weatherstripping you are looking to have replaced. Once we have all of that information, we can proceed to suggesting some parts for you.
A handy person from Naples, Fl. says:

I attach some photographs of the balance spring and the weatherstrip. I need two balance
springs that will fit my window; I would prefer a different model of balance springs as I had to damage the one I removed, because it was designed to be inserted and removed with the side liner removed. I need 30 ft of weatherstrip.

Dan Stephens
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't make out your balance from these pictures. Can you send me a clearer version of the third photo? Can you also show us a picture of the shoe or clip at the end of the cord? Finally, based on your stamp of 32R, the metal channel length should be 33". Please double check.

For the wool pile weather stripping, we will need to know its width and height. I can't identify it based on that photo. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.