A quick learner from Alabama says:
I can't figure out what this weatherstrip would be called and can't seem to find it. It feels like vinyl but the short side is rubber. the long side is an 1 1/8"x almost 1/2" x 1/2". Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1612.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi. Let's have you start with taking a look at our 55-209 glazing bead. See if this can work on your windows.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)