weatherstripping replacement

A handy person from Rhode Island says:
I believe part 58-182 looks to be the match,

My T-slot is 3/16, overall length is 13/16, and the foam ball is 5/16, which all look to match this product. I need 100'.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe the 58-182 looks right as well. Just double-check the dimensions to make sure they aren't closer to the 58-171. This seal is sold in 12' increments and can be bought through our online store. 

A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
I have the same problem like other Sears Customer with my windows. First i was able to modify your pivot shoes 15-192 to fit.
Now I need to replace the seals at the bottom - see attached pictures. The # 58-182 seems to fit my Seal A, but with Seal B, I do not find a match - V shape vs. T shape of the inset part.
Do you have a suggestion?
Thank you
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Saers_Window_Label.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_A_Detail.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_B_Detail.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the in-depth photos, Frank. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this second seal with the T-base. Take a look at our 58-169, which has a nail on flange. Could you get this to work?

A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
Hi Bob, thank you for the fast reply. For Seal A I will go with 58-182 and for Seal B my best bet will be 58-180. Have to live with that. Thanks again for your outstanding service.
Frank
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.