weatherstripping replacement

A handy person from Rhode Island says:
I believe part 58-182 looks to be the match,

My T-slot is 3/16, overall length is 13/16, and the foam ball is 5/16, which all look to match this product. I need 100'.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe the 58-182 looks right as well. Just double-check the dimensions to make sure they aren't closer to the 58-171. This seal is sold in 12' increments and can be bought through our online store. 

A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
I have the same problem like other Sears Customer with my windows. First i was able to modify your pivot shoes 15-192 to fit.
Now I need to replace the seals at the bottom - see attached pictures. The # 58-182 seems to fit my Seal A, but with Seal B, I do not find a match - V shape vs. T shape of the inset part.
Do you have a suggestion?
Thank you
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Saers_Window_Label.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_A_Detail.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_Window_Seal_B_Detail.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the in-depth photos, Frank. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this second seal with the T-base. Take a look at our 58-169, which has a nail on flange. Could you get this to work?

A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
Hi Bob, thank you for the fast reply. For Seal A I will go with 58-182 and for Seal B my best bet will be 58-180. Have to live with that. Thanks again for your outstanding service.
Frank
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)