weep hole cover

A quick learner from Derby NY says:
hi...im looking for a weep hole cover for a vinyl window that will fit a 3/4 inch slot. It has a little flapper on the exterior and is 1-3/16 " wide on the exterior and 3/8" high and 3/16 " deep and snaps into the window slot. Would you have something to fit that? thanks....Philip
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have that. Could I see a few pictures of your existing weep hole cover? That will give me a better idea of what you need. Thanks!
A quick learner from Derby NY says:
hi..ive attached a pic of what mine looks like...but the design of the replacement doesnt have to be exact....such as having the swinging flap on the exterior...but it does have to fit an opening 3/4 inch wide and about 5/16 inch high...and 1/4 inch deep
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I have received your image and we are currently working on a possible replacement. I will let you know when this new part is online and available to view!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We have recently added the 26-417 Weep Hole Cover, which is the same as the image you have sent to us. However, its dimensions do not appear to match those you initially described. Are you sure this is what you need? You may also want to consider our 26-413.
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.