weep hole covers

A home owner from Pittsfield,Ma. says:

I have existing double hung Locheed windows that were installed in 2012.

Do they come with a fine screen that will still let water to drain out but keep bugs from entering? I seem to have that problem recently!! I have checked all around the screen fit around the window and everything is tight!

hole opening is 1 inch long by 1/4 inch wide

Please advise. Thank you, Pat

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Pat. I'm afraid I don't know what kind of screens Locheed windows use. That's not a brand that I'm familiar with. We also don't have a weep hole cover the same size as your existing hole, though our 26-417 is close. This can fit in a hole 1" x 3/16". Could that possibly work for you, or is that cutting it too close?

A home owner from Pittsfield,Ma. says:
Tom, That is what I was thinking. i believe I will order a few of the #26-417.
Thank you very much for the help.
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.