weight variation

A professional from CO says:
Product Code: S390-21

Your max weight stamp available is "2060 27 to 30 lbs"
I have a 2120 stamp. I am unsure what the weight is with that stamp.

2120 doesn't seem to be available on your site. My question is will 2060 suffice or can I special order 2120?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

When determining length, make sure to include only the metal channel in your measurement. Your stamp reads "2120", which means the length of your metal channel should measure 22" not 21". 

If your metal channel does measure as 22", then you'll need our S390-22 with a stamp option of 2120. 

If you have any further questions just let us know. 

wow, ty I just measured them again and sure enough, they are 22", smh.
Thank you so much for your response.
Profile picture of Emily

Not a problem! Please let us know if you needed anything else.

Hi Emily,
I received your product and they seemed to be perfect until I opened the windows to test after I installed them. The strangest thing, I have 2 identical windows and purchased 4 S390-22 with a stamp option of 2120. Exact replacement. Install was simple and they seemed to be fine until I raised both windows to full open. One window sat perfectly all the way open but the second window fell about 6 inches and does so every time I try to open it fully. Do you have any suggestions that may help? I was thinking about exchanging them with a higher stamp option.

Thank you,

Frank.
Profile picture of Emily

Hey, Frank.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! It sounds like you might have too weak of a stamp option. We recommend weighing your sash on a scale to confirm. Let us know what you find or if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.