what operator do I need?

A quick learner from NJ says:
These are taken out from a casement window. The fastener between operator and handle broke so the handle can't be attached now. I did some search and it seems my handle op05-1509 is different from others with the same number. Its head is round rather than hex. I'm not sure if the broken fastener belongs to the handle or the operator. Can you please suggest what I need to fix it?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like you have an old Roto operator. I think your old handle actually had a hex head but it is stuck in the worm gear that has come out of your operator. Once the worm gear has come out of the operator it cannot be fixed. You can replace your operator with the new style Roto Dual Arm Casement Operator, 39-349 39-342 and handle 39-114L.

A quick learner from NJ says:
Thanks for your suggestion! Is there a link for 39-349?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Whoops! I meant 39-342. Thanks for catching that.

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.