what part is this

A quick learner from Fl says:
I am needing the name of this part so I can order a new one.
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is what's known as a top sash guide. This one in particular looks like our 18-166. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)