what parts do I need to fix this window

A home owner from houston says:
i want know which parts i need fix this window
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think your first step would be to try and straighten out your horizontal metal lengths. Then use the false mun-tin bar 55-021 on the verticals to make up the look of the divided light sash. As for the broken panes, you will need to contact a local glass shop to replace them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)