what weatherstripping do i have?

A quick learner from Madison, MS says:
not sure what kind of window i have. my guess is I need part# 58-171?
Thanks for your help. Great website
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I actually can't tell what window you have, either, but I do agree that our 58-171 Offset T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal looks like a good match! Just make sure that all the dimensions line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)