which one to order?

A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
My broken dresser drawer guide measures 1 inch opening with a height of 11/32.

Not sure of the rail size.

Would the sliding one that goes one inch to 1 1/2 inch work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure that your part will fit. If your opening is 11/32" and ours is 1/4", it might potentially be too small to hold your rail. Can you send us a photo of your old guide?
A quick learner says:
I sent this picture the first time on 9-11. Was it not received for an answer. If you check my first message I did say the height was 11/32 and the opening was the one inch.

Which stop is suggested? Thanks.
drawer guide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You say your guide's inside height is 11/32". The adjustable 32-123 guide's height is only 1/4". It could be too short. Take a look at the 32-011 and 32-122 to see if these match up better to your guide. We probably won't have anything closer than those two, unfortunately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.