which replacement parts needed?

A quick learner says:
Our storm door latch has had a broken inner spring for a long time, causing the brass handle to sag downwards. Now we have a new problem in that the white latch on the inside has lost the set screw that holds the white handle on to the latch mechanism. Ideally I would like to replace just the inner spring and the set screw if this will fix things. The brass lever handle is in good shape. What parts or assemblies do I need to purchase to get things working as they should?
David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If the only issue is a droopy handle then replacing the interior lever will fix it for you. We unfortunately don't sell the internal mechanisms for these handles and I don't think it's worth trying that, anyway. My recommendation is the 40-150. Look it over and see if you agree.

Alternate measurements of 40-150
Alternate measurements of 40-150

40-150 spindle size and screw measurements
40-150 spindle size and screw measurements

SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.