wicket screen c clips

A quick learner from New York says:
I am planning to replace my broken wicket screen frames. What is the wicket screen c clip and do I need them? Also will the foam spline #59-190 work with the wickets? Thanks for you answers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 70-091 Wicket Screen Clip refers to the main frame of the screen. The wicket is the small door that attaches in the main screen frame. You will need the Swisco 59-190 Screen Spline and mesh for the wicket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.