window Sash Balancers for Insulate Window. Company is now called MI Windows

A quick learner says:

Not sure which sash to buy. My single hung windows are 33" by 16.5" and 33" x 26"

Most of my photos are from the old sash to the 33" by 26" inch window.

Need about 10 each of the 33 x 26" and 6 each of the 33X16.5 inch window. Hopefully you can get the weight of the large window from the inscription photo which appears to say 234 BS.1 or L OG.

Many thanks

Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7443.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7444.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7447.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark. We can replace these balances for you, but they'll have to be custom made because they don't match any of our stock items. I need just a little information to narrow this down for you. First, can you show me a clear picture of the metal clip that comes out of the bottom nylon fitting or shoe? It may resemble our 62-108 or 62-106, for instance, but I need its exact profile to fully identify these balances. Second, do any of these balances have a stamp code that is clearer to read? I need to read it precisely to fully verify what you have. Third, please make sure all these balances are the same length and have the same stamp codes, and please tell me how many balances you need (10, or a different quantity?). From there I'll draft a quote for you. Many thanks. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.