window balance

A quick learner from 89118 says:
I need help finding this specific type of window balancer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_173203.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_173153.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_173209.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your balance type is no longer made, unfortunately. The good news is that you can use our more modern S795-26 as a replacement. This comes with a 1-1/4" wide T-Lock shoe and a screw-in clip at the end of the cord. As for stamp option, I'd recommend sticking with the same 26D. 

Please review this product and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at