window balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking to replace a window balance, but am unsure of which one is the correct part. Would you please let me know if you can help me by the numbers on the one below?
User submitted a photo of an anderson balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-637. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 6 23.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)