window balance identification help

A quick learner says:
I am having hard time identifying my window balance on your site. The length is 29", width: 1/2", depth: 9/16". The balance sides are hemmed. The letters on the back are marked as: 28 3 FU CMC 4. I am including a few photos so that you can help me identify which one I need.

I would appreciate if you could help me identify all the ones that are compatible including heavier duty and one that will hold more weight. I also need some take out clips and do not have any measurements as the windows do not currently have one in them.

Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I see that your top attachment is winged, while your bottom attachment is not. The replacement balance you need is the S395-29 with the 2830 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)