window balance lock

A handy person from Asheville, NC says:
hi, i need 6 repolacement parts of the type in the enclosed image. any chance you might carry these parts. i think the name of this part is a window sash balance lock. i ordered 2230 window balances from ya'll before discovering that the balances do not work without these little parts.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 18-009 and see how well its dimensions line up to your own. If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how and we can find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)