window balance marked M 273000HN

A quick learner from Indiana says:
I am trying to find the exact part to replace this window balance, no name on the window. I do not see any on your web site that match the top post and shoe.The balance is 28" long from metal to metal and 9/16 width.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3272.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3273.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3274.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3275.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3276.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. I recognize this balance. we were able to replace this at one time, but that large top attachment shown in your first picture has been discontinued and is no longer available. We've searched everywhere and haven't been able to find anything similar.

We may still be able to help, but it will depend entirely on whether or not you can reuse your old top nylon attachments. If they are all undamaged, then we can get something to work. We can supply you a special balance with a 15-095 shoe and no top. Once you receive them, you can drill out your old tops and then rivet them into the new balances.

If your top attachments cannot be reused, though, then we will not be able to help. We just don't have anything else that can replace these.

Let me know if our solution would work for you and we can get started on the specific details.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at