window balance top guide

A quick learner says:
Single hungle side-load block and tackle window with a plastic take out clip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200301_201136469~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200301_201017061.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200301_201027166.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I am not entirely certain what you're asking for. This appears to be a 19-018 Top Fitting, as used with our Series 377 Channel Balances. If you are looking to replace just the top fitting, I would caution that replacing fittings is a bit involved; in general, we recommend simply replacing the entire balance when fittings break, especially since broken fittings could be a sign that the balance itself is breaking down. 

If you need a new take-out clip, you might need our 16-023; but make sure it resembles your old clips. If you need Top Sash Guides, see if our 18-042 match what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)