window balance and shoe

A quick learner from NH says:

Hello,

I am in need of balance shoes and balances. Mostly the shoes. Can you help? The shoe is about 1.5" tall, 1.25" wide (inside-to-outside)) and 0.5" deep (into the window channel).

Thanks,

Jack

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named catch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window label.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jack. This looks like a Series 770 with a 15-044 Attachment. Please be sure your Series 770 attaches to the top of the jamb track with a screw; if it uses something else like a hook instead, please let me know. Otherwise, I have sent you via email a purchase link to order two(2) of these 30" Series 770 balances, stamped 30C, with the 15-044 attached. The 15-216 is the pivot shoe that works with this setup; it is sold separately. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

A quick learner from NH says:
Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for your help with this. I have been searching for a while with NO luck. I will try two and if they work will purchase several more.

Jack
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much! We appreciate it. Please let us know how they work out or if you ever needed anything else.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.