window balancer

A handy person from bellmawr senior housing says:
not sure which one would work from your website included pictures hopefully they help thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211022_112303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211022_112309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211022_112330 - Copy.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Thanks for your patience during this busy season. 

We can absolutely supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock configuration. Basically what you have here is a typical tilt window channel balance, like our Series 770, but with a 15-044 attachment at the end of the cord. 

We can make this for you in our shop but I just need a little more information before we go any further. First, can you confirm hoe long the metal channel is? Your original is bent up so I can't really get a good look from your photo. Please measure an undamaged version and then write out what you get for me.

Can you also tell me the exact weight of the sash, down to the ounce? 

Finally, how many of these did you need altogether?

A handy person from bellmawr senior housing says:
hello
its exactly 34 inches.

i'm not sure what the weight of the sash is or how to figure that out.

we would probably want 4 for now.

thank you for your time
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! To get the weight of the sash, you would need to remove it from the window and place it on a scale. This is important to know since it will allow us to calculate how to calibrate these springs properly. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.