window balancer

A handy person from dallas texas says:
need a window balancer. the stamp says 32 5 hn Caldwell. what is the difference between a series 380 and 385 ?looks like both are the same as seen in pictures.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)