window balances

A home owner from 54935 says:
When I took my sash out, the part from the first photo came out. I don't see how to put this back in. Now I the sash is really tight. I'm thinking that I need the entire plastic piece that the sash slides in for both sides. I can't find that online. The only marking that I see is 22HB.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_112644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_112701 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_112622.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_112616_Burst01.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize the piece in your first photo. It might be part of the pivot shoe. I'll need you to remove an undamaged version from the window so that we can get a better photo of it. Too much of your hardware is obscured while it's still in the track and I can't really determine what you have. It could be our Series 751 channel balance but that's just a guess.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

As a matter of fact, we do have instructions. The video below may help you.

You may be able to get the jamb liner from the manufacturer of the window but that is unfortunately not something that we can supply.

A home owner from 54935 says:
It looks right, but I'll double check. Do you provide installation instructions? Or is there the option to get the entire jambliner (22HB), and if so, is that something a homeowner could install?
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.