window balances popped up

A home owner from Tampa, FL says:
Hi, It appears to be that the window balances are still in good working order. However, they do not stay down because the little plastic pieces that attaches to the top of the window that keeps the balance held down is broken. Is it possible to just purchase the plastic retainer piece that keeps the balance held down? It is the piece pictured in the image of the window. This is one of the few that is still intact. Thank you. --Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0991.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3469.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Her Chris. Sounds like you need new Top Sash Guides. Can you remove one of the intact ones and show it to us from the front and side? That should help narrow down the right match. 

A home owner from Tampa, FL says:
I got some pictures of the top sash guides mounted and removed. Please let me know exactly which item I need and I will get a good count on how many I need so I can get them ordered. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8586.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8585.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8584.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8583.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8582.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. Take a look at our 18-009 as well as the 18-166. Go over the dimensions and see if either of these Top Sash Guides could work for you.

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.