window casement handle assy

A home owner from Franklin WI says:
Pictures one and three are what I am looking for. I posted the middle picture to see the color. It looks to be a platinum, clay, stone not sure. It is Marvin window I think. Can you help me find the same thing in this color?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5058.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5057.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5056.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can very likely supply these parts for you, but not in the color you need. These are Truth brand operators and Truth doesn't use this color anymore. 

If you were still interested, please remove the operator from the window and show me a photo of it in its entirety. Your photos only show the base, but we need to see the whole thing in order to match it up to something in our catalog. Thank you!

How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.