window catch

A home owner from Arlington, VA says:
Need to replace broken catch
window catch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello. You part looks similar to our 26-015 upper sash slide latch. Take a look and let us know if you could make this work for you.
26-015 : Upper Sash Slide Latch
Upper Sash Slide Latch
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at