window channel balance

A home owner from CAPE CORAL says:
length 18 inches
deep 5/8, width 9/16 or vise versa, I am not sure how to name them.
It has in it: 1710E B.S.I.
I was searching and i think it is this one from your website, but I am not sure:
"The series 380 sash support system features a channel balance also known as a block and tackle balance for a non-tilt window. The channel's width measures 9/16" but is considered 1/2" in the trade. This balance comes fully assembled with a 15-005 shoe and a 19-005 top attached."
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from CAPE CORAL says:
some other pictures
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, this resembles our S380-17. Just make sure that the nylon attachments match the 19-005 and 15-005. You will have to measure your own to determine how well they compare.
A home owner from CAPE CORAL says:
No, they are not exactly the same, what can I do?
I was thinking it was enough with the similarities.
They have very small differences.
Once again what can i do?
Can you tell me which balance do I need to buy?
Thanks in advanced.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you be more specific? Knowing what it is that doesn't match, exactly, will help us find a better replacement. Can you also tell me how those differences may interfere with the balance's operation in your window?
A home owner from CAPE CORAL says:
i am unable to tell you how they may interfere, i am not so good at this. I will talk to some one to know a litthe more and i will get in contact again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you tell us exactly how they differ, we may be able to figure that out for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)