window channel balancer replacement not working

A handy person from Boca Raton Florida says:

I just received from swisco the channel balances for all our windows. I checked to ensure correct numbers. I believe the problem I am having is due to the broken plastic piece on the window itself which prevents the channel balancer from "popping out. I have two windows that are still intact (with the plastic piece on the window and they work fine.

I have put the channel balancers in place and the clip is in the opening. Can you please tell me if this is the case (I assume it is) and do I have to provide the window manufacturer for this other piece.

Ken S

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0789.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0790.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Ken.

It sounds like you need new top sash guides. Can you remove an undamaged version from the window and show us? That will help us point you in the right direction

Thank you! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.