window channel balances 2820T

A home owner from maryland says:
I'm having trouble determining which top and shoe I need to get. The shoe in image 288 is broken but it shows the side that is hidden in the first picture.

In case it's relevant, the balances I need to replace are 1/2 inch by 29 inches and marked 2820T


User submitted photos of their channel balance atttachments.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brent.

It appears you'll need the S390-29 Channel Balance with the stamp 2820.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)