window channel balances replacement

A quick learner from Honolulu, HI says:
See attached picture of the 2 channel balances that I took out from my windows. The markings on the balances are 2110 w/ an upside down J and 2710 w/ an upside down J. There is another marking show B.S.I.-see attached picture.
I am looking for replacement part for these 2 channels.
Thank you so much for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window chanel balance markings.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window chanel balance.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Phillip. It's a bit hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure you're working with our Series 350 Channel Balances. Jut go over all the specifications and nylon fittings to ensure they match your old balances. Specifically, I believe you will need the S350-22, with a stamp option of 2110, as well as the S350-28, with a stamp option of 2710. Look over the specifications on each product page to confirm this. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at