A quick learner says:
Do you guys have these parts for my broken window springs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1321664305680_.pic_hd.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WechatIMG133.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WechatIMG131.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F7FDBDFC-32C7-4B3B-9742-099B7F73F3C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CDB89357-FA87-48E1-B401-CC3AEC80D9CC.jpeg
A quick learner says:
need pivot bar pairs for both sides. cam pivot pairs don't fit my windows, and it is too short. Do you have any long pivot bars for the 751 series?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1351664729433_.pic_hd.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1341664729422_.pic_hd.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm very confident that we can supply the balance you show here, though I'm less certain about the pivot bar. Let's start with that first.

So, your second batch of photos shows two different styles: an under-mount style pivot bar, which we don't have, and a face-mount style, which looks like a dead ringer for our 26-150. Was this installed on a different window in the house, or were these two styles both on the same sash? If they were on the same sash then I think the 26-150 would be my recommendation to replace both styles. I can tell you with certainty that it will be compatible with the knife lock shoe on your balance, my only concern is how easily it will install on your sash.

As for the balance itself, this is similar to our Series 751 but with a different style shoe than what comes as default. That means this will have to be a custom order, since it's something we have to assemble here in our shop. Before we go any further, can you confirm a few details for me?

First, what is the length of the metal channel? Can you also tell me the exact weight of the sash (down to the ounce)? Finally, how many balances did you need to purchase?

A quick learner says:
I already brought series 751 and 26-150 pivot pairs. The new problem is the 26-150 pivot pairs don't fit window sashes. I need new pivot bars for the 751 series.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That is unfortunate. We don't sell an under-mount version of the 26-150 pivot bar. The face-mount is the only style we can offer.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.