window crank

A home owner from Los Angeles, CA says:
Hi- we have a bunch of window cranks that have broken. We previously had a handyman replace, but the part was too small and flimsy. it looks like your product would be a better match. i have attached pictures of the original crank. I also wonder if the thread is too worn down... the product that looks like a match: ROTO FOLDING CRANK HANDLE, 11/32"
Product Code: 39-232
i appreciate any help. thanks, Sascha
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a photo of your original operator with the window open so that the arms that operate the sash are fully visible. From there, we can determine if replacements are available for your operator, cover, and handle. Thank you!

A home owner from Los Angeles, CA says:
Hi- is the "operator" the same as the crank? The ones pictured were the original. here are pictures of the open window. I don't know if this helps. thanks, sascha
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1856.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1855.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1854.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes, the operator and crank are the same thing. Yours resembles our 39-015 roto operator, which is compatible with the 39-114L and 39-205 folding handle. Take a look and see how the dimensions on our product pages compare to your original hardware. Thank you!

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.