window crank

A home owner from Howell NJ says:
As i am standing in the house this is for the right ride of a split window . one of the arms is stamped LH. It opens outward from my left towards my right
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. The cover closely resembles our 39-152, which is most often u sed with our 39-264. I just cannot tell if you have the 39-264 or not. You might want to remove it from the window entirely just to confirm. If it is, and if your window was made from 1995 to 1998, you would also need our 39-362 adapter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)