Comfort window crank

A handy person from winnipeg, manitoba says:
This is for a comfort window made in 2004. I am looking for this assembly to open the window. Where can I get this?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 39-226 may work, but if the collar in the operator is stripped then it may not fit. At that point, you'd need a whole new operator. If you can show me yours out of the window, we can recommend a good match.
A contractor from winnipeg, manitoba says:
Thanks very much Tom

We will be ordering some, but, since we are so far away, I would like to order all at once.

We have another window, it is an awning type and it appears that the track will need replacing on the side.

Does your company sell those as well??

Do you sell parts for other kinds of windows?? I have another customer with a different window, but I can find no name on it anywhere??

Thanks,

Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, we sell all kinds of parts for all kinds of windows. If you show me a picture of each specific part, we can see if we carry it.
Good evening again Tom

Thanks for the reply. I went to the house today and removed the mechanism that has a stripped gear and will be attaching a couple photos of it.

Not sure exactly what you need, but maybe you will recognize it??

Let me know if you can supply such a thing?

Thanks very much,

Tim
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks! Take a look at our 39-031 and 39-032, I think you'll find these are close. I would just go over the dimensions to be sure, especially the size of the short link arm.
Thanks kindly Tom

I checked the ones you said and the 39-031 looks to be right. Now here are the measurements on my arms.
The short swivel arm is 3..7/8" from center of pin to center of pin

The arm that drives the swivel is 3..3/16" from center to center

The long arm is 8..7/8" center pin to center pin.

Now, here is an additional part I need help with.
I need all that is shown in the photo
as well as the tracks on the awning style window? You sell those too?? The tracks are 10" long and need the sliders that go in the tracks.

Thanks kindly Tom
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom

First thing to come to mind is our 39-393. Take a look and see what you think! Also looks like you'd need a new handle, so see our 39-114L. Finally, for that bracket, see the 39-424.

Based on your third picture, it looks like the total length of the link arm matches up to the 4-7/16" size of the 39-031.

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

We do sell tracks for this operator, as well. See our 39-505.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.