window crank system

A home owner from Colorado says:
Hello, I am looking for which one I have.
This is the left window of a double window.
which one is for the right window and which one is for the left window?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You might want to start out by looking at our 39-031 and 39-032. Carefully compare them to your own hardware and see how they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)