Harvey Window Pivot Bars

A home owner from marlboro MA says:
1638 & 1450-3
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I was not able to locate a specific part based on this information. However, I am sure we can still help you with this. We just need a little more information. Could you upload a few images of the parts in questions along with some measurements? This will help us better identify your parts and see which of our replacement pieces will work in its place. 

A quick learner says:
photo button does not work.

I meant pivot bars. Harvey windows I believe.

#1638. 1450-2 & 1450-3 2.5 x 5/16ths The center of the whole and center of pivot is 1 2/16ths
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the information. I see that you mentioned that you are unable to upload photos to us here. You may email them to customercare@swisco.com and we can manually upload them to your discussion. Be sure to give us your reference number. Your reference number is D112509. 

A quick learner from marboro says:
here are the photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG0843.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG0844.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have the old-style Harvey pivot bar. The new style won't fit your sash, so we suggest the 26-444 as a replacement. You might have to file down some of the thickness of the neck of the tip to get it to slide into the metal cam of the pivot shoe, but it should work.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.